The Yellow starting area will only be available to runners who have run 1:12 or faster in Bloomsday 2018 or Bloomsday 2019. If you have a qualifying time and list an estimated finish time of 1:12 or faster when you enter, yellow seeding should be automatically assigned to you.
If you do not have a Bloomsday time (2018-2019) that is under 1:12, you may still qualify for the Yellow start by providing proof of your recent participation (within the past two years) in a race 5 miles or longer, with a finishing time averaging 9:40 pace or better.
- Register online for Bloomsday and indicate an estimated finish time of 1:12 or faster
- During registration, if qualifying results are needed, you can request an email be sent to you requesting your qualifying race results.
- Reply to the email requesting your qualifying race results (follow the instructions included in the email).
- If you qualify for the Yellow start based on the information you provide, we will let you know in our email communications with you.
- If you have already registered for Bloomsday and wish to be considered for Yellow start, you may contact us here.