Bloomsday 2024 Finisher Shirt Design Contest
Whether you’re a seasoned designer or blossoming artist, this contest is your chance to shine! Let your creativity bloom, and let your design be the emblem that unites runners from all walks of life.
- The design can have up to 4 colors.
- Must include the words:
- Lilac Bloomsday Run or Bloomsday
- Spokane, WA
- *Optional design concepts to consider: Spokane will be celebrating the 50th anniversary of the 1974 Expo. Feel free to include colors, design elements that pay homage to the Spokane Expo/World’s Fair and how it helped shape the Spokane we all enjoy today!
- Design should be no larger than 11in x 13in.
- Multiple submissions are encouraged!
- Winner receives $1,000 prize!
- Artist name, mailing address, e-mail address, and phone number MUST be on the back of each design.
- Submission should be a physical copy – NO: PDF’s, thumb drives, CD’s, or any other electronic submission will be accepted.
- The design winner will be asked to work with Bloomsday in adapting their design to the color of the finisher shirt.
- The artist of the design selected for the 2024 finisher’s shirt will be notified in early November. Please note that because of Bloomsday’s tradition of not revealing the T-shirt color or design ahead of time, the winner will not be able to reveal that his/her design has been selected.
- Design(s) must be mailed or delivered to the Bloomsday office (1414 N. Belt St. Spokane, WA 99201) by Friday, September 22, 2023
With each finisher shirt we pay homage to the runners, the volunteers, and the community that makes the lilac Bloomsday Run an event like no other! It’s a celebration of the spirit that binds us together.
Washington Trust Bank – Member FDIC – has been the proud sponsor of Bloomsday and the celebrated Bloomsday finisher shirt since 2005.
2023 Finisher Shirt Designed by Mark Arnold